Take a grade on OAS content taught
- Use the Objective Accountability Graph data from formative assessments to determine OAS learning gaps and students needing remediation.
Prediction: Schools that have a running proficiency average of 70% or higher on formative assessments are on their way to an A.
PLAN NOW for Midyear Benchmark: Nov. 8, 2021 – Jan. 13, 2022 (summative B)
- This is an opportunity for all students to practice test-taking procedures/strategies (test-taking tips are in your resource binder in the section titled “Test-Taking Procedures and Strategies”). Click here to download packet.
- This is an opportunity for students with disabilities to practice using accommodations.
- This is an opportunity for teachers to give a grade for using proper test-taking procedures/strategies.
- Summative B can be used as your midterm test.
Thank you for your support. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Jan Barrick, CEO